Sunday, April 11, 2010

Leaving Town

Well, here I go. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Mackinac Island. I can't believe it! It's come so fast. I think I'm ready thanks to my great packing buddies Laura and Andy. It's been a crazy busy week with Ashley and Ashley visiting, a surprise going away party with Suz, Laura, Jon, Andrea, Ashley and Amanda, seeing Craig for a brief moment in time, Kristin's bachelorette party in Chicago, finishing up working at the library and the church...and the list goes on. I think I've done everything I need to do before I make the big move.

My hopes for the trip tomorrow (and things you can be praying for): 1. That we won't miss our 4:15pm ferry to the island. That's the toughest thing about moving there is that I have to base all my travel times on ferry schedules. 2. That it won't be too cold up there for too long. 3. That all driving and traveling goes well and smoothly.

It's gonna be fine. And by this time tomorrow I'll be sleeping in my new bed on Mackinac Island.

1 comment:

  1. This just gets me all that more excited for you! Call me soon with updates on how you like it!

    ReplyDelete